Monday, July 20, 2009

GUESS WHO!











SUPRISE EVERYONE!!! It has been ages since I have done this and I do apologize, but to my defense in my first post I said I would be terrible at keeping this up. I no longer have any excuses about being busy because I have nothing to do and I LOVE IT!!! So to catch everyone up here is what has been going on in the land of Schuler: Haylee finished kindergarten this past school year and did well. She had a few rough days but nothing too serious. She is about to turn seven in about 5 months! I cannot believe it! But she has turned into a very sweet and animated little girl. I am sure her and I will have an interesting time in the teen years (AGGHHH). Jamison will be 2 in about 2 months. She is a fireball! We are so blessed to have two entertaining and beautiful girls. She loves to run around and pick on her older sister. She also has a cousin as a best friend (Bryson) and they are soo cute together! I finished my Master's at OU for Education Administration in May and am happy to be done with it. Now for the part that makes our life interesting exciting and chaotic at the moment! My husband got selected to be an F-16 pilot for his unit (he is Air Force) and it is a huge accomplishment. He has wanted this for about 15 years. We decided to put our house on the market b/c he was suppose to leave in May. Well to make a long story short his dates got changed, our house sold in 1 day, and now we are gypsies!!! Luckily we have loving families that have made their homes available to us until we leave!! I am sure I left stuff out but those of you who read this know already what is going on and what has been going on!!!

2 comments:

Mandy Earp said...

Yeah! I am so excited you decided to update the blog! I just happened by chance to look and see if maybe you decided to join the land of the bloggers again!

Jen said...

haha... amy..amy who?? =) glad you are back!